[amibroker] Looking for Quantitative Researchers

As the head of research for a growing hedge fund and research company,
I am looking to expand the research department. We do most of the
research using AmiBroker. The position is a full-time telecommute
position. If you have a passion for trading research and love solving
problems, then see www.aquasera.com/researchpositionFT.htm for more
details and information on how to apply.

Thank you,
Cesar Alvarez