[amibroker] LineArray()

Having a problem with ploting Line array

T1_Line  = LineArray(x10,y10,x11,y11,0,1);

Plot(T1_Line,"",colorRed,styleLine|styleNoRescale|styleNoLabel);

It actually work fine in another segment of the program, but here when I plot it, my price chart minimum goes to zero, so chart itself becomes very compressed.

Values for x and y are all valid numbers, and the line actually gets plotted properly, but the scale is ... obviously way off.

Anyone encounter this issue. Seems like some problem I keep staring at, but can not see.

Thanks

Ara