[amibroker] Scan for buy signal that doesn't have sell signal after it.

Hi,

How we can scan for buy signal for last five days that doesn't have
sell signal after it.

For example I need to scan for buy MACD cross signal for last five
days, this will give me all signals (Buy and sell). What I need only to
have the buy signal that doesn't have sell signal after it. If it has
sell signal I don't need it to be showing in scan result.

Thanks for feedback

Best Regards.