RE: [amibroker] HowTo - Paint 'Band' or Ribbon on bottom of chart, and othe plotting questions.

I have time for your first question:

Plot(IIf(array > 0,array,Null),color...

Actually your 2nd question is easy too:

array2 == True or False;
Plot(array2,"array2",colorWhatever,styleArea | styleOwnScale, 0, 10);
//The above makes a band 10% of your screen height.
//To make is 1/20th of your screen use 0,20

Alternative for arrays such as an oscillator that may be + or -
Plot(1,"array3",IIf(array3 > 0,colorGreen,colorRed),styleArea |
styleOwnScale, 0, 10);

Variations come go from there. To do several bands, you can vary the last
two parameters, such as -2,8. You will have to "play" with the values to get
them all in the right place.

If you search the archives a couple of months (or more) back for heat map
you will find some code that does this.
--
Terry