[amibroker] Adjusting mutual fund prices

Being that Yahoo is often a month late in adjusting their prices for
mutual funds dividends, I usually do it myself for the small number of
funds in my IRA.
I take the Close / (Close + dividend) on the dividend date to get an
adjustment factor and then take the reciprocal of this to generate an
answer I can use in the Symbol-> Split -> Ratio window.
Any better way to do this?

Thanks
dale b