RE: [amibroker] Using Letter instead of shapes over the chart.

use PlotText()

  -----Original Message-----
  From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of softnews2003
  Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 10:31 AM
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [amibroker] Using Letter instead of shapes over the chart.

  Hi,

  Is it passable to use letter's instead of shapes in cross. For example:
when MACD cross signal we use green "M" letter instead of green
shapeUpArrow, and when signal cross MACD we use red "M" letter instead of
red shapeDownArrow.

  This can help to easily identify more than one shape over the chart.

  If it passable please helps at least with cross MACD.

  With the best Regards,