[amibroker] Re: adding a counting column

Rick,

I ran the code that you included and got a blank column.
Upon checking the code, I noticed a space between
stocknum and " in the line:

if(Status("stocknum ") == 0)

When I deleted the space and ran the code, the output column
shows a "1" in each line entry.

I've noticed that random spaces show up in text copied from the
Yahoo forum.  Normally I can find these easily with the
"verify syntax" button in the formula builder but this particular
spacing didn't show up for some reason.

Wayne