RE: [amibroker] Re: Quality FOREX data source - 2 years of intraday data

Hi Alex,

i use Metatrader quotes and i am satisfied so far. There are also plugins
for MT/Amibroker available.

If you make a backtest, take care at the trades in fast markets. Also a
system that works in a higher time frame (as higher as better) would rather
work identically at different brokers.

Also your trading goal is important. Forget it if your system tries to take
only a few pips like 1-5 pips. The results would be completely different on
other brokers and even also live.

Just my opinion. Feel free to contact me for the plugins.

Best Regards

Thomas

www.patternexplorer.com

  _____