From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of sajioommen2
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 07:55
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Automatic updataion of intraday data

Hello

I use e-signal data(5 minutes) for intraday trading. I do face a
problem regarding data updatation. I have around 200 scrips in my
database for intraday trades. Not all of them i trade . But i did
insert those scrips for analytical and study purpose.

My problem is every day after market hours i have to backfill the
data for all the scrips by using ticker window and scrolling
downwards using arrow keys. That is i have to select one scrip at a
time and backfill it. It is time consuming process everyday.During
trading hours only the scrips selected on screen are updated
automatically

Is there any script or any AFL code available to get this updatation
done automatically. I searched a lot but in vain.

Is it possible to make amibroker itself do this updatation job
automatically say after trading hours.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Saji