[amibroker] Sync chart on select

I Automatic Analysis the 'Sync chart on select' when selected allows
for the clicking on a security in the AA window to be pulled up on the
chart window.

My charts are set for 5min, in AA the settings are for 1min. When I
click on a security in the AA window Amibroker will select the security
and pull it up on the charts window in a 1min interval. I would like to
keep my charts in the 5min interval.

Is there a way to override this behavior?

Dan