[amibroker] Hull Moving Average

Thanks to all who responded to my Hull Moving Average query. Sorry for
my late response, but I'm having trouble posting and opening emails in
Yahoo at the moment. I'll have to have a word to my computer literate
son in law when he comes over later today.

I am receiving the emails however, and am able to paste the formulas
into the formula editor. I shall have a play.

.......again, thank you very much.

ijw