[amibroker] Explore function question

Does the Explore function (in AA window)work with DLL plugins?

I am using support/resistance line (AFL & DLL) code found on this
site.  The code looks at the last 16 bars (frame) and creates
support/resistance lines on the AB charts.  You can scroll the chart
forward or backward and watch the lines change depending on which 16
bars are selected.

However, when I run the "Explore" function, the support/resistance
line values don't change and match the support/resistance values for
the last 16 bars in the database.  I had expected the columns to show
the actual value of the dynamic support levels at the previous
dates/times, but instead each row shows the same column values.

Below is a portion of the AFL code (variables Ln2,Ln1,L0....Lp2 are
set by the DLL).

Is there a difference in the way the charting function and the explore
function looks at the bars in the database?  It appears that when the
charting function looks at the database, the last bar is the last bar
visible on the right side of the chart and with the explore function
it is the last bar in the database????

How can I get the Explore function to display the same
support/resistance values (i.e. Ln2 below) on the report as I see them
when I scroll back in time on the chart?

I am using the MurreyMath.DLL plugin and here is the portion of code
that added the columns to the exploration:

y=MML(frame);

Filter=C>0;

AddColumn(tInter,"Inter");
AddColumn(L0,"0/8th",1.3);