[amibroker] problem with drawing trendlines in AB 4.89 beta

Hi all,

I'm having trouble drawing trendlines, writing text, i.e. using any
kind of drawing tool, on weekly and monthly charts.. the drawing tool
works fine on daily charts. In fact, if I try to draw a trendline on a
weekly/monthly chart, it only shows up on the daily... right-clicking
on the trendline (daily chart) shows that it is saved to the default
layer... the only time that I can visualize the trendline on the
weekly/monthly chart is to "draw" it on the weekly/monthly chart, then
visualize it on the daily chart, right click on the trendline and save
it to either the weekly or monthly layer- even doing this, the line
can still be seen on the daily chart.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Dave