RE: [amibroker] How to report intra-bar trade price in Backtest Report

If i understand you correctly you want to assign prices to the BuyPrice and
SellPrice:

S1 = MA(O,10);

S2 = MA(O,50);

Buy = Cross( H, S1);

BuyPrice = S1;

Sell = Cross( S2, L);

SellPrice = S2;

Short = Cover = 0;

Equity(1);

Plot(S1,"",4,1);

Plot(S2,"",6,1);

Plot(C,"",1,128);

PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeSmallUpTriangle,shapeNone),5,0,BuyPrice,0);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeHollowDownTriangle,shapeNone),4,0,SellPrice,0);

Happy New Year!

herman