[amibroker] Ft Montior

To All,

Recently a couple of people have asked me if it is possible
to order just Bill Barnard's or Fred Tonetti's presentation
from last year's Houston AmiBroker Conference in 2006..
Both of these speakers are at the cutting edge of work in AmiBroker.

The answer is yes!

If you are not familiar with their work, go to

http://www.ftmonitor.com

Then click on the links to The first AmiBroker conference and also the
Fifth Clearwater, then go to the pages that describe their talks.

What will you get?
--- The presentation will be on a CD as a Camtasia Video
just like the full conference.  Plus any files used during the
presentation
will be on the CD, as well as the Power Point Presentation.

What if you want the 2005 and the 2006 presentation by the same speaker?
--- They will be available also.

How do you order it?
--- There is not a separate order page, but go to

http://www.ftmonitor.com/registration.html

and fill in the form.

On the line that says "Call me" type     Barnard (or Tonetti) 2006 (or
2006 and 2005)
plus the cost.

How much does it cost?
--- For either speaker, 2006 only, ---$75.00

For either speaker, both 2006 and 2005 presentations, --- only $95.00

All four presentations,  --- only $170.00

The five possible orders

Barnard 2006, $75

Barnard 2006 and 2005, $95

Tonetti 2006, $75