[amibroker] Re: Relative Strength analysis vs an Industry

Lets see if I understand this:
The construct:
  Plot (RS, "RS  vs Sector ETF", colorBlue, Styline)

will plot a relative strength line of the selected ETF (in this case
the XLE) against whatever ticker one is looking at in Amibroker.  Am I
understanding this correctly?