[amibroker] Bi-weekly Rotational Trading

Hopefully somebody could give me a hint, what I am doing wrong:

I want to trade from a (not changing) basket of 10 stocks 1 only
selcted by ROC. I want to trade biweekly and the ROC should be of the
last two weeks as well. I use daily data.

So I started the afl with the statement TimeFrameSet(2*inWeekly) and
the next line with the EnableRotationalTrading()statement and
furthermore the Options and PositionScore statéments.

The Backtester-settings-periodicity only allows weekly - not bi-weely.

Running the backtest the setting seems to overrule the inWeekly
statement: It shows mainly weekly trades.

Regards

frankphd_us