From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Natasha ~~!!!
Sent: Sunday, 19 November 2006 6:23 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AR Prediction AFL

hello tom ,

        YOu must be haveing the afl on your amibroker , copying and pasteing
from amibroker website

in my editor is giving lots of errors for syntax .So if u can email me the
afl from your machine it would help

a lot .Just save as and send me attachment .

          The amibroekr website doenst save in single line and there are
indications of semi -colon missing etc etc..

         thanks .

 ``` natasha !!!!

On 11/19/06, Tom Tom <michel_b_g@xxxxxxxx <mailto:michel_b_g@xxxxxxxxxxx>