Re: [amibroker] How to plottext on the upper right corner of the screen

You would need to calculate the position using the highest price (or Y scale
value) currently on the screen, and if you want this to always be on the
screen when you scroll back and forth calculate the bar number to right end
as well
This is done using the status function to determine the visible bars on
screen, then the HHV value for the Y axis

--
Cheers
Graham