[amibroker] What's Wrong With This Line?

And how do I fix it.  I'm getting a type mismatch error, but I can't
see where I'm trying to put an entire array into one cell.

aL[i]   =  LinRegIntercept( C [i] , Longcount[i] );

Does LinRegIntercept create an array?  If so, how do I get around
that?  I'm trying to create trendlines at various points throughout
the history that start and end based on other calculations.  This is
driving me CRAZY!!!

Are there any examples of this kind of thing I could refer to?  I know
I could use LineArray, but I also need to calculate standard
deviations based on the same periods, so I don't think that will help
me, will it?

Chuck