[amibroker] Simple noob question help

Hi all,

I'm new to amibroker and have managed to grasp all the basics except
for creating composite tickers.   I'm sure this is a very noob
question and can be answered easily.  Any assistance from this helpful
group would be appreciated.

Ps. the composite ticker i am trying to create is the RSIt 'Trade the
Market' over double smoothed MACD that is available in the files
section of this group. If anyone has that working, their assistance
would be welcome!

Cheers,

Paul