[amibroker] Re: Polynomial Trendlines

MESA, MEM seems to use the DSP (Density Spectrum Power) of the
autocorrelation function.
Seem it is corresponding in some sort to AR modeling.
http://web.gfi.uib.no/~ngbnk/kurs/notes/node122.html
It is mentionned to the link you gave too :
http://www.library.cornell.edu/nr/bookcpdf/c13-7.pdf
AR = MEM ...

So maybe someone can help me : is it possible to compute a DSP from
AR coefficient based on the formula for AR i post (there is code to
compute biased or not biased autocorrelation function inside). Do
someone try ?
Does it exhibit more clearly cycles ?
Seems there is some interresting link between AR and MEM to be
exploited maybe ?

Thanks,
Mich.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul Ho" <paultsho@xxx> wrote:

> Fred,
>
> I finally realised that MIMA doesn't really use Mesa but Hilbert
transform.
> Mr Ehlers never discussed the algorithm of Mesa except he sells it
as a
> software package. But I did find something on nr
>
> http://www.library.cornell.edu/nr/bookcpdf/c13-7.pdf
>

> Have you had a look?
>

> Paul.
>
>   _____