Re: [amibroker] Tools

I just don't know what you mean. Gann Fan works fine with AmiBroker. No problems with the properties what so ever. Of course the mouse does change the pointer when coming on the fans. Something wrong with your mouse software ? I can switch on and off the lines as many times as I wish. Anybody else who did see this problem ?

Ton.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amon Ra
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 6:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Tools

  Hi Tomasz,
  Thanks for answers. About Gann Fan: sometimes work, sometimes not. I try to find what combination of studies block edit properties of Gann Fan and Fibonacci Retracement and I'll be back again.
  But I insist, this tools are blocked sometimes. I have 2 friend who meet this problem. I used all version from 4.70 to 4.88 and all have that bug . But enough for a moment with this subject.