Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotes Prediction: Hurst CMA, PolyFit, TrigFit, AR, EMA/DEMA

Mich,

Thanks for providing more more food for thought. What you've done looks
interesting as far as it goes, although I too get lots of "Subscript out
of Range" errors.

I agree with Fred's comments regarding Ehler...I wouldn't use *any* of
this stuff if I didn't understand it 100%. Looks like your maths might
be up to it too? Lucky you.

Andy