[amibroker] Tools

There are some problems with Fibonacci Retracement and Gann Fan. After
plotting them on the chart, if I draw other studies, I can modify
settings of these tools (colors, levels, style etc.). And one more:
sometimes I cant selected them (after plotting). In these is just one
solutions to deleted: "Delete all studies" and I don't want to loose
al my studies.
I found these problems last year in 4.70 version.
Tomasz, can you fix them?