[amibroker] Re: Margin of Error

Brian,

While I am enjoying some of this thread's discussion, the problem with
off-topic posts in the main AB forum is that they make the searching
of information directly related to AB more difficult to find.
Therefore we have the constant barrage of the same neophyte questions
(guilty as charged) over and over because people give up trying to
find the answers and post to the forum out of frustration. If you
truly are concerned about the welfare of current and future users
perhaps you could post in the other AB forums.

Thanks
DM