[amibroker] Re: OT: Statistics

Jerry,

Grant posted the code at message # 103037.

I haven't followed up on it yet, or any of the other leads kindly
supplied it that topic.
I have them parked until after I finish my forum project.

I'll provide some feedback on the leads later if anything new comes
up.

PS I sent you an email via this page but I don't think you received
it.

brian.z123@xxxxxxxxxxxx

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jerry Laster" <laster@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Grant,
> I read Jones' book and I found it interesting as well. I would be
> interested in seing the code you mention.
> Take care,
> Jerry
>

> On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 05:47:38 -0500, Grant Noble <gruntus@xxx>
> wrote:
>
> > People have mentioned the *Tharp* book as being a good starting
point
> > for exploring trading statistics. I'd like to add that *"The
Trading
> > Game" by Ryan Jones* has lots of interesting stuff to say about
money
> > management and system development. He has a chapter on
statistics and