From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wes Smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 9:44 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Saving Data

I have this problem as well with the latest beta and IB plugin.
Data will be lost after restarting AB, even if you did a save-all
before shutdown.
Seems random .. never know which one will be hit.. have to go thru all
my symbols manually, making sure the history is there and doing a
30day backfill if not.