[amibroker] Re: New AB Database

Hi Ray,

On the next run, I will check the last date traded and ensure that it
has been traded within the last few days (of my extract). As for the
filter you are using, I am sure that will work well for you, but
others may want a slighty different approach, which is why I listed
it on the web site to allow users to choose what they would like.
I'll try and get to it in the next few days and also update the Excel
spreadsheet as well.

I messed up on the Markets and did not label them correctly after the
extract. 0 = Amex, 1 = Nasdaq, 2 = NYSE, 3 = OTC, 4 or 5 = unknown,
like indices or ETFs.

.OB stands for Over The Counter (OTC), and .PK stands for Pink Sheets
(according to Yahoo Help that is...)

Thanks,

Jim