Re: [amibroker] New AB Database

I too really appreciate your work on this database.

A question --  you mentioned that broker.industries
and broker.sectors are included.  I could not find
them in the Zip file.

Also in the Excel file, would it be possible to also
add "last date traded" - so as to weed out stocks that
have quit trading?

Great work

Rick

--- jrswindle2001 <jr.ab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If anyone is interested I have posted a new AB blank
> database on my
> website. It is setup for the Yahoo downloader.
> US-Stocks.zip
>
> http://www.icc-az.com/Update-AB.html

Rick Osborn & Associates
885 Sorrento Ave.