[amibroker] String Arrays

I want to store strings in array. When I use assign string to array
element, it gives me error invalid type. For array element 0 to
BarCount-1, I want to check for particular condition and assign string
for each element and then plot some of this text on price chart. How
can I do that. I want to do this only once when AFL formula is
executed.