Re: [amibroker] AFL - where to begin?

I  suggest you printout 4.80 PDF Users Guide.  Available here:

http://www.amibroker.com/download.html

Buy a new color cartridge for your printer, and a pack of paper with the 3
holes already punched.  Don't print it in Draft--use the next higher
quality.  This is a lot of printing, but it will always serve you as a
reference.  Read through it fast the first time, then read through it more
thoroughly the next... and the next and the next-----  then try playing
around.  Lots of stuff, it takes time to comprehend it.

You will find lots of help on this group, but do some homework (it sure
sounds like your going to) before you ask.  You'll get much more positive