[amibroker] Re: AFL - where to begin?

Hello,

The best is to practice! try to develop a simple trading systems and
you will have to use the basic AFL functions. Understand the
differences between scanning, exploring, backtesting .. In a second
step, build you own database, try to optimize variables, if you are a
programmer build your own DLL and javascripts ..
Also you may have a look at the development blog and the notes to
users of older AB versions (in the help), very insighful ..

But take this with a grain of salt since it does not come from an AFL
  master : )

Best regards,

Nicolas