[amibroker] Re: New AB Database

Tom,

I can't say much for the group, or for making decisions this way, but
look at the stock, for goodness sake.

On a weekly basis, it's been in a death spiral since the beginning of
the year.

Since, oh, May, it trades the "whopping" total of about US dollar value
2 million a day, give or take a bit.  I, or a lot of people like me,
could buy an entire day's worth of trade.  Think what a really major
holder could do if they decided they suddenly didn't like the thing.
And the major holder is the one who has the best information.  There
are players that could drive this thing into the ground with a croquet
mallet.  Nobody else knows enough about the thing to defend it,
assuming it's worth defending in the first place.

Even with the speculators that came in during late October, you are
talking about a stock that can only muster about 7 or 8 million dollars
a day in volume.  It's a puddle, not even a pond, and far from an ocean.

Anything like that can get hacked in half next week, with no notice at
all -- group or sector notwithstanding.  I have enough capital to do
it, providing I had enough information.  How much information did you
have (assuming you traded it)?

Pipsqueak stocks that go from 8.70 to 7.43 in two weeks, on about four
times the normal weekly volume that was never *real* volume in the
first place are NOT giving encouraging signs.  ^_^

In today's world, a few million dollars a day is flat out *nothing*,
unless it's steadily increasing.  If you give these people enough rope,
they will surely hang you.

I hope you didn't get too badly burned.

Yuki