[amibroker] ticker symbol for currencies

Can anyone help me out with the correct ticker symbols using Yahoo
quotes for currencies?  I'd previously used ^CCD and ^CCV for Canadian
Dollar and ^ADW for Australian dollar but these no longer work
consistently.

Yahoo also offers quotes for a currency in formay (CURR1)CURR2)=X ie.
CADUSD=X but these quotes will not download to Amibroker in either
Yahoo historical or Yahoo current.

Thanks in advance for any help.