[amibroker] Re: Win XP - Windows Messenger

I use Windows NetMeeting part of XP. You need the IP addresses.

I use windows messenger but now see you can share applications. Will
look at it soon. Let me know how it works.

Works great, NetMeeting.

Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

> Has anyone used WiNdows Messenger (Not MSN messenger).
>
> I understand that it can provide conferencing with capability of
seeing each others screens, which would be very useful for trade
reviews and strategy sharing.