  From: Ken Close
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 2:53 PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Rotational Trading with Trailing Stop Exit - Example???

  TJ or anyone:

  Is there an example code anywhere which shows using the custom backtester with rotational trading AND a trailing stop exit??

  IOW, rotational trading as normal if a signal is on a buy, but if the signal goes on a sell, no further rotational trading AND use a trailing stop to EXIT, only to BUY again at the next Buy signal?

  Where is an example that might help someone code such a situation?

  Thanks for any advice.

  Ken