[amibroker] Re: AFL code consultants for hire?

Hello Graham,

I've tried to contact you twice in the last weeks, using both the
older and the newest email address (aflwriting..), receiving no
answer: is there something wrong with my emails?

PS Sorry guys, to use the forum for a personal matter, but I'm sure you
understand I'd like to know if there's some technical problem or my
mails have been treated just like spam (should be the latter, I will
stop sending).