Re: [amibroker] Quick way to flag a stock

Yes, it is at least if you use latest versions.
There is a Symbol->Favourites->Add selected symbol
menu that you can ASSIGN custom keyboard shortcut to

(Use Tools->Customize->Keyboard) for that
It can be even "f" letter if you want

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_uicustomize.html

Remember that AmiBroker UI is FULLY customizable and
you can make YOUR OWN keyboard shortcuts to
ANY menu command. You don't need to ask me for specific
shortcut - just create it YOURSELF in a matter of seconds.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com