Re: [amibroker] Backtesting capabilities

Hello,

This is scaling in/out which is already natively supported
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_pyramid.html

Reporting them as "separate" positions is simply wrong approach
because it does not allow flexibility to scale OUT in different order/size
than scaling in.

But if you, for some weird reason, want to take this wrong approach
you can do this already, and it was shown here:

Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com