From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: October 28, 2006 3:49 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.88.0 BETA released

Hello,

Replay feature plays back data that you have in your database.
(it can not "invent" data). So if you have 1-minute bars base
time interval it will play 1-minute bars.
On the other hand if you had tick or 5-second or 15 second
database it will play them.

To get 1-minute last bar "simulated" you would have
base time interval of your database set to finer granularity
say 15 second or 5 second or tick (depending on your data
source capabilities) and you would need to collect some data
(backfill).

In bar reply window set "Step interval" to 5 second.
It means that it will play all you have in your database
(even ticks) with 5 second increments.
If you were viewing chart in  1-minute bar mode
you will see last bar "constructed" during 12 consecutive refreshes.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com