[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.88.0 BETA released

> I don't think it is practical or even useful to use years of
> historical tick data. I found Tick data most useful to
test/develop
> RT systems, not to actually be used to optimize a trading system

Herman,

I am a real-time, discretionary, futures trader.  Not everyone who
uses Amibroker is trying to build automated trading systems.
Playing back tick data for practice is VITAL to what I do for a
living.

I have 3 years of e-mini / market internals tick data retrieved on a
weekly basis from eSignal.   I have no desire to use that data to
build an automated system.   But it is a GOLD MINE of opportunities
to keep my skills sharp and to continually learn from.

Herman, our trading worlds are completely different.  Tomasz will
draw in a LOT of new customers who are in my kind of trading world
and need to practice their skills on a regular basis.

Steve