[amibroker] Re: seeking the following in a trading platform for a Woodie's CCI trader

Again ... I don't find what you say to be particularly startling in and
of itself as it embodies discretionaty systems in general ... Not my
cup of tea but that doesn't make them any less viable ... What I find
odd is your statement coupled with a quote from a document written
about Woodies methods that was apparently okayed by Woodie.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gerard Carey" <gerardncarey@xxx>