Re: [amibroker] Re: seeking the following in a trading platform for a Woodie's CCI trader

For those interested in Woodies, Dennis & Lisa has coded Woodies CCI.  I'm
not a Woodie trader, but--

the code is available here:
http://woodiescciclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17&sid=bd69f256a897eccab041b8d395169985

As i recall from lurking on his forum a year ago, he uses 3 min bars for the
ER2 and NQ, but 5 min bars for YM.  I don't recall what he uses for the Euro
& ??.  he/his forum only daytrade, and NOT for the last 45 minutes.

Dennis posts here every so often, so maybe he can elaborate.

hth, ron