[amibroker] No db changes saving in 4.80

Is anyone else having difficulty with db changes in 4.80 Pro?

I open AB, load the desired db, run ASCII Import Wizard to bring in a
symbol, click save.  Then I go to Symbol > Watchlist and define a
watchlist from a file.  I check the tree and the new symbol and the
new watchlist are visible.  I click save.

Then I exit AB, reopen, load that db, and none of the changes is visible.

Should broker.master in that db folder be read-only? :)