[amibroker] Re: seeking the following in a trading platform for a Woodie's CCI trader

Hello Dennis,

I think it was just a mis-understanding really.
Sometimes that happens on the internet where our intentions can be mis-
interpreted.

Right or wrong it takes a lot of class to apologise in front of a few
thousand people so thankyou for that.

Tomasz welcomes suggestions.
There is a feedback centre at the Ami website where they can be
submitted.
It helps support to manage them as they just get lost in the traffic
at this site.

I'm trying to master Ami myself so we are in the same boat.
The intitial phase can be tough going but it is worth the effort.
I would hazard a guess that you know your way around computers anyway
and if that is the case you shouldn't have any trouble with it.

If there is something about using Ami with Woodies that you wanted to
know perhaps if you rephrased your question.
Most of the time there is someone around the forum who can help.

Good luck,

BrianB2.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amibrokeruser" <dennisgdaniels@xxx>