  From: Herman
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:21 PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] LAN Computers + IB RT-Data

  OK, I got my computers running again. AB. I have the TWS running on one and the TWS on the other... Problem is that my AB IB plugin status stays Red.

  Seems like this is working for you, I may need a bit more basic instructions... could you tell me what else i have to do?

  If i understand you correctly you collect data on one computer from a TWS running on the other - is this correct?

  What if both my computer use the IP 127.0.0.1 ? should i change one? How do i do that?

  many thanks for you help...

  herman