[amibroker] Re: LAN Computers + IB RT-Data

I just asked tech support the same question but was hoping for some
further assurance on this.

I'd like to set up 1 computer w/ the database and say 200 symbols.  I
may then have a 2nd computer running an automated system with one IB
controller and 1 IB account.   I may then have a 3rd computer running
a different system to a different account.

Therefore, all 3 will be querying the first machine's data.

Does this work real time?
If you run scans from 3 different computers does this in any way
confuse the system since it typically updates data when it gets a
scan, or is it only updating the data from the scan on first first system?

Any input would be appreciatd.  I am trying to minimize the number of
different data subscriptions I need.