Re: [amibroker] PC Utilities.

Here's a way I back up my notebook computer.
I have a second hard disk that's compatible with my notebook HD mounted on an external drive USB
housing. It has an XP system load and a True Image image of the installed drive on it.

In the past...
I ran into problems with restoring an image using Ghost over a USB port.  I found the
bootable media copy that I made did not have the drivers for the USB port, as a consequnce
I could not get to my image.  Hopefully this config will cover the possibilities. An image copy,
a bootable CD to reimage from the external drive or install the external drive in the notebook.

The external drive USB housing is inexpensive at Fry's and you can match your current laptop drive
relatively easily.

BTW - On the desktop I follow previous recommendations, two SATA drives on the desktop, backup of AFL scripts and data along with the partition images go to Drive 2 as well as to a large external drive.

Best regards
JOE