Re: [amibroker] System Backup utility

Ara,

before you actually go about replacing a bad disk,
take a look at Steve Gibson's product "Spinrite."  I
believe my hard disk was starting to die and was
pretty much resigned to replacing it.  Only problem
was the backup software kept failing to image the hard
disk.  That's when I decided to try Spinrite - it
seems to have rescued the hard disk after which I've
managed to back it up completely.  As for replacing
it, doesn't seem quite necessary now!

Steve's website: http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm

Cheers,
Lal